1. Ditch The Soda
- Drink unsweetened sparkling water instead (many flavors to choose from)
2. Take Probiotics
- A healthy gut is a healthy body.
- If you’re not getting adequate fiber or eating whole-foods consider a high-quality probiotic.
3. Increase Iron Intake
- Lean red meat, lentils, cruciferous veggies.
- Many of us don’t get enough through diet alone.
- Consider taking a high-quality iron supplement.
4. Consider Intermittent Fasting
- Bigger meals while on a caloric deficit.
- Boosts growth hormone and longevity.
5. Do High-Intensity Interval Training
- Speeds metabolism up to 48 hours post-exercise.
- More calories are burnt after the session!
6. Eat More Fiber
- Helps you feel fuller for longer.
- You eat less!
7. Limit Refined Carbohydrates
- Donuts, cereals, and white bread.
- These are absorbed rapidly.
- Provide very little nutrition.
8. Increase Your Cardio
- More activity = more energy burned.
9. Drink Black Coffee
- Caffeine stimulates fat-burn.
- Slightly increases metabolism.
10. Lift Weights
- Pretty simple here!
- More muscle you have the more calories you burn.
- Stick to heavy compound whole-body movements.
11. High Protein Diet
- Have a protein source at every meal.
- Helps you stay fuller for longer.
- More energy to digest.
12. Sleep More
13. Drink Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1-2 tbsp per day.
- Have been drinking it for years and I can’t say enough about it!
- Make sure you take “The Mother”
14. Eat More Healthy Fats
- These are incredible!
- Help keep your metabolism on fire.
- Crucial for optimal hormone levels, satiety, bodily processes, and overall health.
- Top sources include avocado oil, olive oil, my favorite macadamia nut oil, organic coconut butter, nuts, and flax-seeds.
- Thrive Market is my online shop for the top organic and healthy fats (get 25% off your first order)
I hope this helps and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.