If You Had To Chose…
Between having abs or eating pizza what would you pick? Wait! Don’t answer, because it really doesn’t matter. Luckily, you can have both. This is the beauty of flexible dieting. No food restrictions, healthy ingredients, and long-lasting results (see nutrition coaching).
So if you are a pizza lover like me and enjoy eating it on the regular I got your back. How exactly can you eat pizza and lose fat at the same time? Well, as you know the only way you lose fat is by eating fewer calories than you burn. If you do that then you will lose fat, simple.
If you don’t want to sabotage your progress and want to enjoy pizza then this recipe is for you. Now, I’m all about having all sorts of sweets, burgers, and “fun foods” in moderation of course. But over the course of helping clients and my own fat-loss journey, I’ve gotten pretty creative with meal recipes.
Keep reading because the recipe I’m about to show you will:
- Take you less than 10 minutes to make.
- Have more than 30 grams of protein.
- Come between 300-400 calories (depending on the ingredients used).
Personally, I love to top mine with low-calorie veggies, turkey bacon/ham, and pineapple.
The more protein and the more veggies you use the more satisfied you will be with your meal. If you have an oven then begin pre-heating it. Otherwise, if you have your own pizza maker like I do which saves time and money then get it out and let’s begin…
Ingredients for Fat-Loss Pizza:
- 1 low-calorie wrap (I use Flatout)
- 56g of fat-free mozzarella cheese (I use Kraft)
- 60g low-calorie pizza sauce (I use Classico)
- 100g of low-calorie veggies
- Lean proteins of choice (chicken, turkey, bacon)
Macros for Entire Pizza:
- 300-400 calories
- 35g of protein
- Less than 5g of fat
- Less than 20g of carbs
- More than 10g of fiber!
- Take out all ingredients and measure individually with a food scale.
- Preheat oven to 350F or simply connect pizza maker.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper (oven users only).
- Spread sauce over the flatbread.
- Sprinkle fat-free mozzarella cheese evenly on top.
- Add your lean proteins and veggies of choice.
- Feel free to add spices of choice (garlic, Italian, parsley, etc…)
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden.
Well done little chef!
Now you can freely make pizza night every single night. You now have the power to experiment and get creative with toppings and choices. These are perfect not just for fat loss but for every occasion. Bon appetit.
Please share this page, comment, and stay motivated!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.