Who said you can’t eat cookies and reach your goals?
- Only 120 calories per cookie!
- Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt, the added sugar, and calories!
- This recipe is a life changer.
Ingredients for Chocolate Frosting:
- 112g Chocolate Chips
- 60ml of Unsweetened Cashew Milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Peel bananas and mash them with a fork before adding all dry ingredients. Then, mix until smooth consistency.
3. Using a spoon, make 15 even circles of mixture onto baking sheet. Make sure to spread them out evenly to allow for expansion while baking.
4. Bake cookies for approximately 10-15 minutes before taking them out and allowing them to cool.
5. While cookies are baking in the oven it is time to make the chocolate frosting. Add the frosting ingredients into a bowl and put them in the microwave for 30 seconds. Remove bowl from microwave every 30 seconds and stir until all chips are melted and you achieve frosting consistency.
6. Once cookies have cooled, dip each cookie individually face down into the frosting and set them to face up for cooling on a plate. After you’ve dipped all cookies into the frosting you can add the remaining frosting onto the cookies and put them inside the refrigerator for cooling for 10 minutes.
7. Once the 10 minutes have passed you can take the cookies out and enjoy.
Macros Per Cookie:
- 120 Calories
- 12.6g Carbohydrates
- 5.5g Fat
- 4.9g Protein
Make sure to give this one a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.