- Satisfy your sweet tooth without the guilt, the added sugar, and calories!
- This recipe is a life changer.
- Perfect for late night snacking, parties, kids, and holidays.
Ingredients for Protein Donuts (makes 6):
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Now add dry ingredients into a bowl (except sprinkles) and mix. Do the same with the non-dry ingredients in another bowl. Then, combine your dry and non-dry ingredients and add the sprinkles in.
2. Now take your donut pan and spray each mold with non-stick butter spray (I prefer coconut oil or olive oil). Add your batter evenly to all donut molds. Put it in the oven and bake it for approximately 10 minutes. Once done, take the donuts out of the oven and let them cool at room temperature for an hour.
3. While they are cooling it is time to make your protein frosting. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them to avoid clumping. Then, add cold water very slowly and mix until you have a frosting consistency. Then, add your 45g of Greek Yogurt and mix. Once done, put the frosting in the fridge.
4. Once donuts are cool, add your frosting on top, other toppings you would like and enjoy!
Macros (1 Donut No Frosting):
- 48.5 Calories
- 4g Carbohydrates
- .5g Fat
- 7g Protein
Macros (1 Donut With Frosting):
- 70.75 Calories
- 5.5g Carbohydrates
- .75g Fat
- 10.5g Protein
Make sure to give this one a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.