Meatless burger anyone?
Sign me up! So why would anyone opt for a veggie burger? Simple! Ingredients, health, and pure deliciousness. As people have become more aware of what they put in their bodies the plant-based movement has grown massively. But, when the veggie burger was born things were taken to another level…
Making a regular burger anyone can do. All you need is ground beef and a pan. But, crafting the perfect veggie burger requires a little bit more than that. No worries is simpler than you might think and by far a lot more nutrient dense than your typical Big Mac.
So if the priority is to avoid a HUGE ingredient list filled with sodium, chemicals, GMO’s, that lack fiber, and nutrients then this recipe is for you. Using these four-ingredient basics you can become a chef and start creating endless combinations.
Today you are officially Ratatouille!
Get ready little chef, because with only 10 minutes of your time and 4 ingredients you’ll be on your way to become veggie burger builder of the year. So take out your food processor (click image below) and without further due let’s get cookin’!
Ingredients for Perfect Veggie Burger:
- 225g of cooked beans or lentils.
- 225g of cooked vegetables of choice.
- 8-10g spices of choice (garlic, onion, Cajun, Mexican, etc…)
- 42g of sprouted brown rice flour.
Macros for 1 pattie (Makes 6):
- Just 84 Calories!
- 7g Protein
- 10g Carbs (net)
- 2g Fat
- Take out all ingredients and set them on the table.
- Measure all ingredients individually with a food scale.
- Combine in your food processor.
- Blend on high for proper mixture.
- Once desired consistency is achieved stop blending.
- Put the mixture inside the fridge for 10 minutes.
- After time has passed, take it out and form patties.
- Grill or bake patties (up to you!)
*If you decide to bake them use parchment paper and bake on each side for 10 minutes.
Well done little chef!
These veggie burgers are perfect for parties, BBQ’s, kids, and true craving busters. Feel free to top them with guacamole, mustard, etc… I hope you make this a new household favorite. Who knew eating healthy could taste this good? Two words for ya; bon appetit.
Please share this page, comment, and stay motivated!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.