One of the perks of being flexible with your diet is being able to incorporate foods YOU enjoy and stick with your plan. I mean, who says no to a healthy protein brownie?
There are no off-limit or restricted foods in my book. If you’re a chocolate lover like me then you know that brownies are a MUST.
This 3 ingredient recipe will change your life:
- 200 Calories for the ENTIRE brownie!
- Just 4 minutes to make
- 200 Calories
- 26g Protein
- 20g Carbohydrate
- 2g Fat
- Measure out all ingredients with a food scale.
- Mix all ingredients together in a microwave safe bowl.
- Put in microwave for 2.5-4 minutes until you achieve desired consistency.
- Add a serving of Halo Top or Enlightened ice cream to make it a home based pizzokie.
- Feel free to top it with fat-free whipped cream and add your own toppings to it.
Make sure to give this one a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.