Pre-Workout Coffee Anyone?
I mean the word “coffee” itself should make you want to say “yes” immediately no matter what. But this protein iced coffee recipe is something you do not see every day. It is much more than just caffeine (yes we know caffeine stimulates fat-burn). Is the perfect bliss, fat-burn, antioxidant-rich deliciousness.
This recipe is for you if you:
- Want to maximize your results in the gym and increase fat-burn during.
- Love iced coffee but don’t want all the SUGAR and chemicals.
- Are all about health and really care for what you put in your body.
- Don’t want to eat before working out but need something that delivers.
- Can’t live without your morning coffee and exercise in the morning.
- Want to reach your goals faster and get a killer workout (build muscle too!)
***All it will take is a few natural ingredients and about 5 minutes of your time. Keep in mind all ingredients HAVE A SPECIFIC PURPOSE and this is the exact formula I use.
Remember, we are what we eat and we get out what we put in. This was the main focus for designing this formula and why I am so excited today to share it with you today.
So get ready, take out your blender and take notes!
Simple & Quick Directions:
- Measure each ingredient individually with a food scale.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small container and mix.
- Pour cold coffee into your blender.
- Scoop a handful of ice cubes.
- Add all mixed dry ingredients into the blender.
- Pour another handful of ice cubes.
- Close it with mixing blade, twist, and mix.
Macros for Natural Protein Iced Coffee :
- Just 190 Calories!
- 35g protein
- Less than 5g of carbs
- Only 2g of fat!
So…ready to ditch Starbucks?
It really can’t get much better than this! So many benefits, so little calories, and so much health. This is what long term sustainable wellness is all about. Nothing artificial, no chemicals or dyes, little to no sugar, and fat-burning levels to the max.
So now, it’s up to you to make it happen. Purchase the ingredients if you don’t have them already and crush it. Make sure to share this with friends, family, and if you really like it then spread the word and send them here!
You won’t regret giving this one a go! (really)
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.