Craving pizza? Forget Domino’s!
- Less than 350 Calories for the entire pizza!
- Incredible taste for just 1/4 of the calories of regular take-out pizza
- This recipe will change your life
Ingredients for Crust:
- 30g Ricotta Cheese (Reduced Fat)
- 28g Shredded Mozzarella Cheese (Light)
- 50g Egg Whites
- 20g All Purpose Flour
- 5g Organic Coconut Flour
- 150 Broccoli (Frozen)
- 3g Baking Powder (Aluminum Free)
- Spices (to taste)
Ingredients for Pizza (Toppings):
- 80g Pasta Sauce (I use H-E-B Tomato Basil)
- 28g Mozzarella Cheese (Light)
- 6-8 Slices Turkey Pepperoni
1. Preheat oven to 500 degrees F. Then, put the ricotta and mozzarella cheese in a bowl inside the microwave and heat for 1 minute. Take them out and mix together.
2. Time to add the dry ingredients into the bowl and mix. Then, add your egg whites and mix until you reach a dough consistency.
3. Set the mixture to a side for now. Now, Take your frozen broccoli and put it on a microwave-safe dish and into the microwave for 5 minutes. Once the time is up, take it out and chop the broccoli into little pieces and add it to the dough mixture.
4. Next, take your dough and add it to your pizza pan and spread it out as best you can. Cook it for 10-15 minutes until it looks golden brown.
5. Finally, take it out and add your toppings. Put it back in the oven for 5-10 minutes and voila! Time to feast!
Macros for signature pizza (approx):
- 330 Calories
- 31g Carbohydrates
- 9g Fat
- 29g Protein
Make sure to give this one a try and let me know what you think!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.