Say Hello To A New Type Of Crunchwrap!
This is totally a breakfast you won’t want to miss. I mean, what more can you ask for? No meat, high-protein, keeps you satisfied for hours and tastes amazing. I guarantee after you try this you won’t want to miss breakfast. So, forget about that “double chalupa” because for less than 400 calories it does not get better…
Keep reading because the quick recipe I’m about to show you will:
- Provide you with long-lasting energy to kickstart the day.
- Satisfy your taste buds without breaking the calorie bank.
- Take you just a few minutes to make.
- Have roughly 30 grams of protein.
- Less than 400 calories for the whole crunchwrap!
Feel free to customize it to your taste (pico de gallo, onion, red bell pepper, mushrooms, etc…)
If you have a stove and pan awesome. Otherwise, if you have your own individual breakfast maker like I do which saves time and money then get it out and let’s begin…
Ingredients for Meatless Breakfast Crunchwrap:
- 1 low-calorie wrap (I use Flatout)
- 28g of fat-free mozzarella cheese (I use Kraft)
- 125g liquid egg-whites
- 1 cage-free organic whole egg
- 30g Wholly Guacamole (buy it at H-E-B)
- 15g Sriracha Paste
Macros for Perfect Breakfast Crunchwrap:
- 332 calories!
- 32g of protein
- 10g of fat
- 22g of carbs
- 9g of fiber
Quick & Simple Directions:
- Take out all ingredients and measure individually with a food scale.
- Preheat your stovetop pan and cook up your egg whites.
- Once done take them out and put them on a plate to cool.
- Repeat the above 2 steps with the whole egg.
- Now, add your wrap to the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Take it out and add all ingredients (eggs, cheese, guacamole) on top.
- Feel free to add spices of choice (garlic, Italian, parsley, etc…)
- Carefully fold your crunchwrap and spray top with coconut oil spray.
- Connect your individual breakfast maker.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the crust is golden.
- Take it out and enjoy!
Well done once again little chef!
Hopefully, now you can create your very own perfect meatless breakfast crunchwrap and kiss Taco Bell goodbye. Feel free to experiment and get creative with low-cal veggie toppings and choices. Now, you have another reason to not skip breakfast. Bon appetit.
Please share this page, comment, and stay motivated!
P.S. If you would like to get personalized nutrition coaching from me just fill out the free form and let’s get to work.